Full Council Meeting 22nd September
17th September 2020
You are hereby summoned to attend a virtual meeting of Spilsby Town Council to be held on
Thursday, 24th September, 2020 at 7.00 pm.
There will be a public forum for a maximum of 15 minutes when members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council. Following which, a maximum of a further 10 minutes will be set aside for the meeting to receive reports of the Police and elected Members of Lincolnshire County Council and East Lindsey District Council (oral, tabled and as attached).
Members of the public wishing to link in to the Virtual Meeting should contact the Town Clerk
Note: This session will not be minuted.
- Apologies for Absence (BS) (2 mins)
To receive and accept apologies where valid reasons for absence have been given to the Town Clerk prior to the meeting.
- To receive declarations of interest under the Localism Act 2011-being any pecuniary interest in agenda items not previously recorded on Members’ Register of Interests and any written request for dispensation. (ALL) (2 mins)
- To approve as a correct record the notes of the (5 mins)
- Extra Ordinary Full Council Meeting 22nd July 2020 (High Street Safety)
- Full Council Meeting 23rd July 2020
- Finance & Policy 3rd September 2020
- Community Action Meeting 17th September 2020
- To receive brief reports from the Town Mayor and Town Clerk (oral, tabled and as attached) (5 mins)
- To ratify the resolutions made at the Finance & Policy Meeting 3rd September 2020 (5 mins)
- To ratify the resolutions made at the Community Action Meeting 17th September 2020 (5 mins)
- To receive update on Community Engagement (5 mins)
- To consider removing the powers of delegation given to the Town Clerk and Deputy Town Clerk at the Extra ordinary meeting held on 23rd March 2020 (2 mins)
- To consider issuing a statement of support for the Sessions House Project Funders (5 mins)
- To note the following planning permissions; -
- S/165/00232/20- Former Barley Services, Boston Road 20/8/20
- S/165/00858/20-17 Boston Road 22/7/20
- To consider and approve the street name for the former Barley Services Ltd, Boston Spilsby as either a. Barley Close or b. Barley Court (2 mins)
- To consider and accept the tender for the new Cemetery Taps at a cost of £1444.00 (2 mins)
- To authorise the signing of orders for payment and to note income August/September 2020 (3 mins)
- To resolve to move into closed session in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed in relation to the following matters: -
Confidential Council Business