Full Council Meeting 22nd October 2020
20th October 2020
You are hereby summoned to attend a virtual meeting of Spilsby Town Council to be held on
Thursday, 26th October 2020, 2020 at 7.00 pm.
There will be a public forum for a maximum of 15 minutes when members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council. Following which, a maximum of a further 10 minutes will be set aside for the meeting to receive reports of the Police and elected Members of Lincolnshire County Council and East Lindsey District Council (oral, tabled and as attached).
Members of the public wishing to link in to the Virtual Meeting should contact the Town Clerk
Note: This session will not be minuted.
- Apologies for Absence (BS) (2 mins)
To receive and accept apologies where valid reasons for absence have been given to the Town Clerk prior to the meeting.
- To receive declarations of interest under the Localism Act 2011-being any pecuniary interest in agenda items not previously recorded on Members’ Register of Interests and any written request for dispensation. (ALL) (2 mins)
- To approve as a correct record the notes of the Ordinary Council Meeting 22nd October 2020 (2 mins)
- To receive brief reports from the Town Mayor and Town Clerk (oral, tabled and as attached) (5 mins)
- To consider and approve the recommendations of the CCTV Working Group regarding the new system to be installed within the town. (emailed 13th November 2020) (group) (10mins)
- To confirm that a market stall on Mondays is still required for community engagement purposes and to elect a representative to compile and monitor a rota for the stall (5 mins)
- To consider and approve the purchase of an office mobile telephone at a cost of £12 per month
- To receive feed back from LALC Training courses (emailed 23rd November 2020) (BR/SH)(5 mins)
- To receive a report from the High Street Initiative Taskforce (DM/KW) (10 mins)
- To receive a report from the Tree Officers on the recent survey undertaken. (KW/MG) (5 mins)
- To note Full Planning Permission
S/165/01524/20 4 Church Street, alterations to existing first floor flat to provide a replacement first floor window
S/165/01662/20 The Foxes, Reynard St, change of use of outbuilding, conversion to self-contained dwelling (1 min)
- To authorise the signing of orders for payment and to note income October/November 2020 (3 mins)