Full Council Meeting Agenda 5th January 2021
18th December 2020
You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of the Finance & Policies Committee to be held on Tuesday 5th January 2021commencing at 7.00 pm.
Any resident wishing to attend via virtual meeting should apply to the Town Clerk for the login and password details.
- Apologies for Absence (BS)
To receive and accept apologies where valid reasons for absence have been given to the Town Clerk prior to the meeting.
- To receive declarations of interest under the Localism Act 2011-being any pecuniary interest in agenda items not previously recorded on Members’ Register of Interests and any written request for dispensation. (ALL)
- To consider and formulate consultee comments to the East Lindsey District Council regarding the outline planning permission requested by Gin Property (Spilsby) Ltd for the erection of 600 dwellings and a medical centre with provision of associated open space, landscaping and estate roads and cycle ways. (S/165/00238/20)
- Members are asked to
- rescind the decision made at the meeting of the Full Town Council on 3rd December 2020 paras 143 and 144 of the budget and Precept amount set due to an accounting error and
- to set the budget as £232,885 and
- the Precept as £112,885.
Standing Order 7 refers.